




Sam and Faye went to a HUGE birthday party at Uncle Lee's for Nattie, Lilly AND Sawyer and had tons of fun.
I, on the other hand, had to stay home. BUT I got to go to my first Lu'au! I get to hang out with some super cool people who know how to dance and sing and throw a great party. Mom and Dad's friend Pat (aka Aunt Pat), has the foundation that was celebrating its 10th anniversary. I got to come because I'm such a good kid.
The dancers are really talented and that one really scary looking guy likes to hold me and snuggle me (when he's not making that mean scary face). That's his mom behind, and Sam, Faye and I hang out with her, too.
The Fire Dancer is only fourteen! Those were really hot sticks!
That's my friend Janie holding me. I got passed all around and laughed and giggled.
See the picture with the two guys and the lady? That's my Mom and Dad! They actually know how to dress up!
No comments:
Post a Comment