


Big stuff goin' on, I tell ya. September 8th marked Sam and Faye's first day of school and MY six-month doctor appointment. What shall I talk about first....
Sam and Faye LOVE school. They're gone all day (get to pack a lunch and everything), they've made a bunch of friends, love their teachers (that's right, different classes) and they want to go EVERY day.
I'm all grown up. Yep. That's what my doctor said. She said I'm not a baby anymore because I can sit up and I eat all kinds of stuff and I talk a lot. And I grab and reach for everything and I'm up on all fours, pretty near crawling and I sleep a lot and ..... that's all I can think of right now. Oh! And I'm big. Sixteen pounds, twenty-six inches. I'm places on the growth chart most Hostetters have never SEEN.
Another big thing in our house these past few weeks, is my new living room. I like to call it "Lucy's Living Room." Mom and Dad got all the tv stuff out and moved the futon to the rec room and now there's this great big room for just me! Wasn't that nice of them? (At lease, I THINK it's for me....hhmmm.)
Guess what! I start swim lessons next week!! IiiiEeeeeeeeeee!!!!
She looks so little in all that space! Does she get to select some choice bits of furniture for her "living" room? Or is she not into making plans, yet? About that growth chart..I think she's "building" her own! And swimming? Wow! What a busy baby!
ReplyDeleteLooks great in that living room! Sounds like Lucy really is "all grown up"! Funny how Lucy is "venturing in unknown waters" on the growth chart :) Love it!
ReplyDelete