Thursday, March 3, 2011

One Year Old

Yeah...I know....it's been a long time. I've been really busy. I'll hit some highlights...

I can crawl, but can't walk.
I can pull myself up and use things to walk against and climb up the step stool in the kitchen.
I have eight teeth.
I use a sippy cup, not a bottle.
Mom just took away my binky. Like, JUST. All day...no binky.
I'm loud. Really loud. I don't have real words, yet, though.
I love Sam and Faye.

In this video, I'm yelling at them to come upstairs. I'm pretty sure I can work the latch to get the dumb thing open. I've seen everybody else do it.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like that baby gate takes a lot of punishment! I think she understands the "mechanics" of it....just can't seem to get the combination right! With that display of determination, there will soon be no stopping her!

    ReplyDelete